Sunday, September 24, 2006

Logging in from the Left Coast...


Hello from San Francisco! Life has been crazy over the last several weeks...so forgive the mega-photo-filled post.
AJ dropped in to the Bay Area back in mid-August to visit friends and family before she returned to real life. We had a chance to meet up AJ and her two-time room mate, Wendy Lim for dinner at a place called Luna Park.




Imposter!
The following morning, AJ dropped by my work for breakfast...



Danielle and I have been enjoying being in the same city as my oldest sister, Margaretta, and her family... Here we are at at&t park watching the San Francisco Giants beat the Cincinnati Reds 4 to 1. For my nephew's 10th birthday, we went on a long Sunday morning bike ride across the Golden Gate Bride into the Marin Headlands.
Last week I flew to Toronto for a partner meeting, only to find that the meeting got cancelled as I was en route. All was not lost...I did get a chance to see Brian and Reygan in their ultra hip apartment in Toronto's Fashion District (where else would you expect to find a guy who once sported the reverse goatee?).

On my second night in Toronto, I got to rub elbows with the founders of OPK Capital at the Toronto International Film Festival. Brian was kind enough to find me a ticket to the world premiere of Seraphim Falls, starring Pierce Brosnan and Liam Neeson.
"Two Thumbs Up" for the visit to Toronto, but "Two Thumbs Down" for the film.




Last weekend, Lucy Jacobs put together a trip to Napa Valley for the HBS folks living in the Bay Area. So far, the Bay Area is a pretty fab place to be! I hope to see more of you out here soon (ski season is approaching).

No comments: