A-Team -
I wanted to let you all know that Reygan and I got engaged this past Thursday (July 19)! We rented a cottage up in Northern Ontario and spent the week relaxing by the lake and hiking around the wilderness. On Thursday, at the crest of a hill overlooking a picturesque valley, I asked Reygan to marry me. Surprisingly, she didn't even hesitate to say "Yes!" We are really excited about the future to come. Other than living happily ever after, the rest of the wedding plans are up in the air. We'll definitely let you know. Here is a pic of us (and our dog Hurley) moments after. Please excuse the grubby hiking clothes and my slacker beard. Luckily for me, Reygs saw through those things!
4 comments:
Nice! Congrats, Brian & Reygan -- this is sweet news (eh?)!
Congrats!
Congrats Brian and Reygan! That's great news! Looking forward to maybe seeing you again in Toronto this winter!!
What a wonderful news! It's aboot time eh! Congratulations!
Post a Comment