
Dear A-team!
You all go to the cinemas, right?
I am a ceo of an independent cinema chain in Russia (with 60 screens and growing) and I am looking for some inspiring ideas about how to make our cinemas more attractive to the public (and how to increase concession sales). I am looking for ways to improve the ones that are in operation already and the ones which we will build in the next several years. This is my picture from our corporate magazine - even a professional photographer couldn't improve the look. KINO stands for Cinema in Russian.
Multiplex concept in Russia is about 5 years old and the segment is growing rapidly, so there is a great opportunity to build a proper multiplex circuit - US style.
Hope it's not much to ask, but if you could take some pictures of a particular cinema you visit next time and send them to my email (roman.linin@gmail.com) - I would really appreciate it. Please give the name of the cinema and the city where it's located. Mobile photos would do just great. Just take a picture of anything - concessions stand, box office, lobby, or something you think would be a good idea to implement. Thanks so much!
If you plan a visit to Saint Petersburg, Russia - please let me know. I am located here and I would love to show you around. Free visit to cinema - guaranteed.
No comments:
Post a Comment