Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Red Sox Road Trip

Hope everyone had a great summer! It's been a while since I posted, so I'm checking in now with my late summer update.

Some bad luck with with Boston Red Sox schedule in the Bay Area (Oakland) meant that I missed all 6 games here. So to make up for it, I planned a Red Sox "Road Trip" with Holly in late July: 3 games in Anaheim, CA followed by 3 in Seattle, WA (visiting friends and family in both places). My sister, who has recently moved to SF, even joined us for a couple of games. Lots of hot dogs, peanuts, cotton candy, and beer. Sox dropped all three in Anaheim but swept Seattle...

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday


Aya has moved here, which seemed like a great reason to host a bbq for the SF Section A folks (does anyone have pictures?) and we're are having a great time hanging out with little Henry Sly when his schedule accomodates us. Holly had a month off over the summer (school life) but my work-life "balance" unfortunately compensated--reverting back to the mean only now that she's started work again.

Post an update to let us know what's going on and drop a line if you're ever in San Francisco!

Enjoy the final days of summer,

Joel and Holly

No comments: