Sunday, August 07, 2005

Being Philip Andrew Delves Broughton

Wandering around castles, watching the English, trying to comprehend the difference between dessert and pudding, being thrown out of the pubs and chased by drunk punks in the Isle of Dogs, I have thought to myself: What would Philip do or think in this or that situ? Philip the Chief, Philip the DJ, Philip the Entrepreneur.
Finally, the quest led me no other place than his alma mater - The Oxford:



3 comments:

TomSly said...

Great pics, Roman! For someone in i-banking, you sure have been able to do a lot of travel this summer!

Roman said...

Thanks, Tom. I am pretty useless at banking, and it seems that when I am outside the office, even though I don't bring value, I at least do not destroy it, so they gave up on trying to get me involved. :)

Roman said...

AJ,

I had the same problem, until I figured that it also might be the size of my head...
So now I tend to lean backwards as much as possible when I take pictures. :)