Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Back from Buffett and on to Bangkok



We're back from an exciting weeekend at the Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting in Omaha, where we (Brad, Danielle & I) ran into Amanda, Ro and billg. Okay, I think Ro was the only one cool enough to hang with Warren & Bill...

On Friday afternoon, Berkshire announced a $4B deal to buy 80% of Iscar Metalworking Cos, an Israeli manufacturing company. The meeting took place on Saturday, and consisted of a funny movie produced by Warren's daughter, a long Q&A session with the audience, and a chance to buy some exciting BH products, ranging from bricks to fractional jet ownership.

Today, Danielle and I depart for our Southeast Asia adventure: Singapore->Hanoi->Siem Reap->Bangkok->Samui->Phuket->San Francisco. If you're going to be in any of these places over the next month, let me know!

1 comment:

Roman said...

Ro...Buffet, now this guy...who do you work for?