Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Leaving Vietnam, heading for Cambodia






2 comments:

Roman said...

Tom, this is great!

TomSly said...

dudes,

In cambodia now...glad to see some other life on the Blog here. Internet access here is very slow (at least, where I am). The word on the street is that Cambodia's Internet connection is piped in via satellite from Thailand...not confirmed...but that was the excuse I was given when it was deathly slow today during a rainstorm.

Will post photos when we get to Thailand tomorrow. Jason, the last two photos were taken at Halong Bay, in Vietnam. We used an awesome tour service called Handspan that we heard about from Brittany's sister, Stephanie. Four Stars! Our guide was Chi (pron Chee) -- she was fantastic! While I'm on the topic, we stayed at the Hanoi Guesthouse during our visit to Hanoi. Another highly recommended place...for less than a meal at Spangler, you can't beat this place.