Thursday, May 26, 2005


I finally got a job for the summer! London here I come!!!! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

TomSly said...

Wahoo! Congrats, Mike...what are you going to be doing in London?

Maybe Ripsy will let you room with her...

Mike said...

I'm working for a company called Arts Alliance Media in London. I'll be doing marketing, sales, and product development. Its a small company so I'll get to do a lot and learn a lot. Thanks for all the congrats guys and help up to know looking out for opportunities for me.

Matt Hochstetler said...

WELL DONE!!! THAT IS AWSOME. I love London. Be sure to use the Sebenious advice as the cost of living these is super high. I sent you some ideas with LSE housing etc but doubt they will be too helpful. Have a Cadbury fruit and nut bar there for me--the chocolate is very different (MUCH better). Enjoy!