Thanks for all the notes and calls today!!
We got up pretty early only to drink decaf, again. This no caffeine thing sucks...
But not as of tomorrow! Our big race starts at 9 am (no crack of dawn wake up!) and more than wanting to finish the bike, I just want a cup of real coffee.
Kelli is with Dr. Rob and heading to the hotel...the third part of our Trimvurate, Puneet (G-Sucks), is already asleep.
We will post tomorrow, post-race!
Friday, May 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Saturday, May 21st, 2005
at Harriman State Park, NY
1.2 Mile Swim, 57 Mile Road Bike, 13.1 Mile Run
This comes from Kelli:
So, Kate and I both finished the race! She finished about 30 minutes ahead of me - both of us got 3rd in our respective age groups. I'll take the pictures from Rob's camera and post them on the A-blog.
Kate: 6:53:06
Kelli: 7:16:54
Congrats on an awesome job, guys!
Post a Comment