Tuesday, July 05, 2005

4th of July Fireworks in Boston


Boston-4th of July 2005 (59)
Originally uploaded by thomas_sly.

Danielle and I watched the fireworks on the Cambridge side of the Charles River last night. My goal was to try to get the Boston skyline in the pictures, without having to hold my spot all day, so we found a spot just west of the Harvard Bridge. I was much happier with the shots from 2003, but I decided to upload a few highlights from last night to Flickr anyway. Flickr is a photo sharing site I'm experimenting with. It's like an online version of Picasa with a bunch of Web 2.0 bells and whistles like notes, commenting, tagging, RSS feeds. Flickr could be a section historian's best friend...

1 comment:

Brant Avondet said...

Great shots. Your ones from last year are equally if not more impressive! Here's a link to a few of mine. Not as picturesque of a location, but it's fun taking shots of fireworks anyways.

http://www.photo.net/photos/Brant-o-