A blog dedicated to keeping the members of the Harvard Business School MBA Class of 2006 Section A in touch over the summer and in the years to come.
I'll send the waterfall pic to Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.
Great work Guy!
Tom-Sometimes I am frightened by the fact that you find these things.
Geeeee, da man!Is it me or do you totally look like brother and sister on the bottom photo...Sweet.
I agree with Mike.. I'd lose Reygs to Guy in a second if she ever saw that waterfall pic..
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'll send the waterfall pic to Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.
Great work Guy!
Tom-Sometimes I am frightened by the fact that you find these things.
Geeeee, da man!
Is it me or do you totally look like brother and sister on the bottom photo...
Sweet.
I agree with Mike.. I'd lose Reygs to Guy in a second if she ever saw that waterfall pic..
Post a Comment