Friday, July 15, 2005

Dirty Dirty Harry

Only after two years of waiting, Harry and the Half-Blood Prince hits the bookstores.
All major bookstores in London were open until 2 am today as they started selling the long awaited sixth book at 00:01. I was there at 00:02.
It is 600 pages and this will be a great bookish weekend....

Talking about the EC schedule - working in the bank, I wish they'd teach us Defence Against the Dark Arts, Potions and Transfiguration in Hargvards.
Expecto Patronum!!!

3 comments:

TomSly said...

As I was walking home from the office a few minutes ago, I spotted some goofballs (we're talking 40-somethings) dressed up like witches sitting in the Dunkin Donuts by Grafton Street. Boston is starting to look like San Francisco, I thought, wishing that I had my camera with me. Now I see that the only goofball is me for never having cracked a Harry Potter book. Terrible, I know.

Roman, did you hang out with these ladies at the bookstore? They look like real party animals. Pearson & Two Bobs, please try to get these two to come to the first Frat House bash this fall.

Brant Avondet said...

I was there at the roll out in Dallas. Got my copy and I'm starting it tonight. It'll be a fun read this weekend.

Brant Avondet said...

Lots of theories out there after the new book came out. Warning... spoilers all over the place, but if you want to check out an interesting blog with some of the ideas on the what happened in this book and what might go on in the next, this one is one of the better websites.

http://blog.qiken.org/archives/2005/07/harry_potter_th.html